Location:Marco Island FL
Boat Type:Sail Boat
1989 Morgan Catalina
- Morgan 41 Starboard view
- Morgan 41 Companionway down
- Morgan 41 Companionway up
- Morgan 41 Galley
- Morgan 41 Galley double sink
- Morgan 41 Galley oven
- Morgan 41 Salon Settee - open
- Morgan 41 Salon Settee with table
- Morgan 41 Settee Cabinets
- Morgan 41 Settee table 1
- Morgan 41 Settee table 2
- Morgan 41 Entrance to V berth
- Morgan 41 V Berth
- Morgan 41 lower V Berth
- Morgan 41 Forward Head
- Morgan 41 Bar above Ac
- Morgan 41 Forward Ac
- Morgan 41 Port Lounge
- Morgan 41 Port Lounge 2
- Morgan 41 Nav Station
- Morgan 41 Nav Station electronics
- Morgan 41 Work and storage area
- Morgan 41 Electrical Panel
- Morgan 41 engine
- Morgan 41 Aft Head
- Morgan 41 Aft Head shower
- Morgan 41 bow view
- Morgan 41 Port View
- Morgan 41 Helm\'s View
- Morgan 41 Dodger View
- Morgan 41 winches
- Morgan 41 Main Sheet Traveler
- Morgan 41 Cockpit View
- Morgan 41 deck View
"Gertrude" is a 1989 Morgan Classic with a modified fin keel. This blue water vessel, with its spacious accommodations has accomplish two trans-Atlantic voyages. It has the equipment, charts and strength to do it again.
- Large Spacious Salon with 6'6" headroom
- Full U shape galley
- 2 Large Staterooms with individual heads
- Full set of Imray charts - for an Atlantic crossing
- Engine room
- Cockpit Enclosures
"Gertrude" Classic design provides a spacious comfortable interior. With a beam that is close to 14' and headroom of 6'6" this boat provides room that is usually found on larger boats.
Once you've descended from the cockpit and enter the salon you'll notice the large U shape fully equipped galley to starboard. The galley shape allows plenty of room for food preparations and storage, while providing an area that makes it safe to prepare food underway.
Forward of the galley is a large settee with a table for six that can be secured away when not needed - also the table and settee can be converted into a large double berth. The color scheme of off white cloth cushions and wood trimmed walls and fixtures makes it a very pleasant place to be.
Across from the settee is a full lounge- which can double as a single berth, adds to the entertainment value. heading forward is a small bar area which occupies space above one of the two 12k recyclable air conditioner/heater.
You are now at the junction where you can either enter the V-Berth stateroom or pass through a separate door that leads to the forward head. This head is also accessible from the v-berth through another door.
Turning and making your way back through the salon you encounter the Chart table with the navigational equipment where you plot your coarse to faraway places.
Leading down the passageway behind the chat table is a large work and storage area. It is directly across from the two door access to the engine room. Which is large and uncluttered.
Continuing to the Aft stateroom you view an airy bright cabin with a small built-in vanity table, drawer space and the entrance to the master suite head that contains a full separate stand-up shower.
- Hillerange 2 burner propane stove w/oven
- 2 - #10 propane tanks
- Adler Barbour 12 Volt Refrigeration
- GE microwave
- Double stainless steel sink
- Seaward 6 gallon water heater
- Laminated Counter tops
- 7 - Cabinets - 3 Drawers
- 2 -4D wet cell batteries, 1 Type 27 wet cell - new Sept 2015
- Link 1000 Batterery monitor
- 80 Amps alternator Spare low output alternator
- 12V outlets
- 2 - 30 Amps shore power cords w/splitter
- Yanmar 4JHBE diesel engine w/3467 hrs
- 2 - Mermaid 12K BTU reverse cycle AC units - need service
- Racor Fuel Filter
- Pressure hot/cold water w/sumps
- 2 - Jabsco manual heads w/macerator
- Engine Alarms