Location:Grandbay Westfield, NB
Boat Type:Power Boat
Model:Downeaster Trawler Cruiser
1991 Flye Point Downeaster Trawler Cruiser
Boat has been almost totaly retrofitted in 06
- ENGINE: Ford Lehman 120hp inboard diesel; cruising speed 8 knots; maximum speed 12 knots; 200 gallon fuel capacity; engine oil cooloer; transmission cooler; oil/water/temp alarm; raw water filter; bilge blower; fume detector; Raycor fuel separator; 2” drive shaft w/driver saver
- ACCOMMODATIONS: This vessel sleeps four (4).
- Forward is a very large vee berth that sleeps two.
- Next aft to port is a fully enclosed head w/mascerator; 100 gallon holding tank (’06).
- Opposite to starboard is storage and access to the electrical panel.
- Up steps to the main salon.
- The steering station is to starboard and opposite to port is an L-shaped galley. The galley is equipped with single stainless steel sink, 12/110/propane refrigeration (’06), two burner propane stove (’06), hot & cold pressure water, microwave (’06); 100 gallon water capacity; all new water system including lines, pump and fixtures (’06).
- Aft is the main salon with a couch that pulls out to a double berth.
- Opposite to starboard are shelves and an entertainment center.
- Sliding doors out to cockpit area.
- Interior appointments include: Force 10, 8000BTU, bulkhead mounted heater (’06); 30,000 BTU bus heater (’06); 19” HD Panasonic LCD TV (’06); new cabinets (’06); blue curtains.
- All new taps
- 100gallon water tank
Electronics & Navigational Gear
- ELECTRONICS: Autopilot w/remote; Denon stereo system w/DVD (’06); touch screen chart system
- ELECTRICAL: The electrical system is maintained through the charging of seven Deep Cycle gel batteries on three banks; alternator; 3 bank 50amp battery charger (’06); 12/110 volt electrical panel (’06); circuit breakers; polarity indicator; 110 volt shorepower w/cord; trickle charger; 400w wind generator (’06); Freedom 2500w inverter w/remote panel; all new lighting (inside & out) (’06).
Deck & Hull Equipment
- CONSTRUCTION: White fiberglass hull; white fiberglass w/Airex foam decks with non-skid; red bottom; bow pulpit & rails; swim platform w/four step ladder (’06); front windows (’06); swim ladder; hydraulic steering
- Danforth 30lb anchor w/50’ chain & 300’ rode; electric windlass; docklines; fenders; radar reflector; auto fire extinguisher system; two fire extinguishers; two windshield wipers & motor (’06); steel cradle (’06).