Boat Type:Power Boat
Model:- 34 Convertible
1983 Silverton - 34 Convertible
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) The Silverton 34 Convertible is a mid-sized cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge with hard top, open cockpit, roomy salon, and forward stateroom to insure comfort and convenience. With convertible dinette and sleep sofa this sportfisherman can accommodate six.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with aluminum top. The centerline helm is equipped with full gauges, controls, Ritchie compass, and VHF radio. Seating consists of three helm seats and a readily accessible carry-on cooler. A ladder leads from the bridge below an open cockpit with teak swim platform. Easy access to salon makes the cockpit perfect for casual seating or dining as well as the center point for fishing and water sports. Wide side decks lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, dinghy, searchlight, bow pulpit with anchor roller, anchor, and windlass.
The salon is comfortable and inviting with overhead teak rod racks, carpeting, and ample headroom. As you enter the salon you find a sleep sofa to port side and lower station to starboard. The galley is down to starboard and features upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top with sink, two-burner cook top, and refrigerator with freezer. The booth-style dinette seats four and converts to sleep two.
The forward stateroom features a v-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The head compartment is port side with mirrored vanity and shower.
This Silverton 34 is powered by twin Crusader 270-hp engines. The starboard engine is original with 1000 hours, the port engine was replaced in 2010 and has 200 hours. This affordable cruiser is in excellent condition and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Silverton 34 Convertible.
Teak Interior with Open Salon, Lower Helm Station, Galley, Dinette, Head with Shower, and Private Stateroom
- Forward Stateroom with: V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Hanging Locker
- Enclosed Head with: Manual Toilet, Vanity & Sink, Hand-held Shower
- Full Galley Down with: Booth-Style Dinette
- Open Salon with: Large Windows, Sliding Doors to Cockpit, Lower Helm Station, Teak Cabinets, Sleep Sofa, Service Bar Overlooks Galley, Overhead Rod Racks, and Vizio Flat Screen Tv
- Crusader Model 270 Engines
- Starboard Engine is Original with 1000 hours
- Port Engine New in 2010 with 200 hours
- Velvet Drive Transmissions
- 1-1/4" Bronze Shafts
- Full Galley Down
- L-Shaped Cabinets
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Two-Burner Cook Top
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Booth-Style Dinette
- 30-amp Shore Power
- Converter / Charger
- Switchable Battery Bank with Dual Batteries