Semivee Flat Bottom
Please call owner John at 802-273-3540.
Boat is in Sudbury, Vermont. Duck Hunting Boat.
-Boat is a Polaris 14 foot semivee bottom, transom modified to take 40 hp.
Evinrude 40 hp, tiller steering, fuel and oil are separate, remote tilt and trim switch, with a wale tail.
-Trailer is a Dilly customized to be able to drive on, also has new wheels and tires.
-Alumni full hard blind with 2 top hatches ,front door and camo canvas center cover.
-Covered with FAST GRASS with enough spare to do a second boat.
* Interior switch panel Contains;
* Running lights
* Interior lights
* Bilge pump
* Fuel Gage for 20gal tank.
* Interior bench seat that opens up for decoy storage (also good for taking a nap).
* Camo canvas motor cover.
* Interior shelf over the fuel tank.
* Two gun racks.
* Battery case.
Equipment that comes with boat-
* 2 anchors.
* Two anchor buoys (used for leaving anchors when casing cripples).
* Tire wrench.
* Tool kit + motor plugs.
* Collapse-able push pole with separate paddle end.
* Decoy retrieving pole.
* Two poles for flying decoys.
* 4 doz Mallard decoys with quick release weights.
* 6 Black Ducks.
* 2 Gadwalls.
* 2 Wood ducks.
* 2 Teal.
* 6 Geese.
* Pair of Mallard flying decoys.
* One doz Golden Eye (regular size) rigged for long line and including ling line.
* Half doz Golden-Eye (large size) rigged for long line and including long line.
*Miscellaneous kit including Ta-Ta paper.
Boat just had tune up from marina.